Marching band camp is this Friday so here are a few things students and parents need to be reminded of:
- Please check the attached packing list for camp.
- All coolers MUST be secured with tape so that the contents does not accidentally spill out during transport.
- Any special medication should be clearly labeled and all asthma medication MUST be carried with the student at all times.
- All school and DOE rules are in effect. Parents are to be reminded that after last year's incident at camp that if we do catch anyone not in their cabins after curfew you will be receiving a phone call from us to come and pick up your child NO MATTER WHAT TIME IT IS...NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- We should be arriving at Roosevelt between 10:30 and 11:00 am on Sunday.